Tuesday, March 16, 2010

VOTE NZINGA FOR BENETTON

Our very beautfiful and striking sista is taking part in a Benetton "face" of their new campaign competition launched internationally which ends today!

Name: Nzinga
Age: 22
Location: USA
Bio: Love makes me special. The Love I receive every day from my parents, siblings, relatives and friends. The love I receive from people I don't even know! I am special because of those who believe in me and never let me doubt who I am and what I can be. My craziness, spontaneity, and gregarious attitude are all a result of the love I have received throughout the years. So to know what makes me special...look at my peoples!! :)

Check out her striking pics below!






Now, please, please, please get voting by clicking on this link: http://casting.benetton.com/users/896677-nzinga
To vote, you have to login or sign up at your top right hand side.
GET VOTING!!

Stay sweet
Dulce
xxx

No comments: