Monday, May 6, 2013

LET'S JOIN HANDS FOR BABY ALEXIA

This story has been circulating around Facebook for some days now and although another fellow blogger sent it to me, I had not had time to read the contents of the story till today and I felt so so sad!!

I couldn't help placing myself in this mother's situation and wondering what I would do if it were my child. Then I turned my questions towards God and asked him why some children of no fault of their own had to go through life scaring situations like this? Why oh why?


Well, in situations like this I guess this is where the good Lord shows himself strong. This is the time he tests our solidarity as his human creations. Do we join hands or do we pay no attention because we are not directly affected?

Well read more of the story here: http://www.trustinggodforalexia.com/en/site/showPage/4

To donate or enquire, please email baby Alexia's mother here: cashbj1@yahoo.com or go here: http://www.trustinggodforalexia.com/en/site/donate

Please donate what you can. Let's inject some sunshine into the family's life and into baby Alexia's too as they travel to India for the treatment.

Dulce
xxx

No comments: