Friday, May 18, 2012

MAGASCO IS THAT BAMENDA BOI AGAIN!


Hello DC readers! Welcome to another blog post as we bring you a fresh new talent courtesy of Mumak Records. Watch out for this record label, they are about to kill us big time!!

DC caught up with that Bamenda Boi aka Magasco as he finally officially drops his video to his first single "Lineloba".

If you don't know about him, you better get to know!

Happy Reading y'all!!

DC: How’dy dat Bamenda Boi again! Thanks for talking to Dulce Camer!
Magasco: The pleasure is all mine!

DC:  What’s your favourite colour?
Magasco: I love so many but I think black is def my favourite.

DC: 3 words to describe you are...?
Magasco: African  music lover.

DC: What food could you eat every day?
Magasco: Lol!! “Kati kati”{traditional chicken sauce with fufu corn}

DC: If you could see yourself in any part of the world...where would you be?
Magasco: It’s a little complicated because I would love to see myself here in Cameroon  but would  also love to share my passion with people from all over the world so, I guess I would love to be a little bit everywhere but based in Cameroon of course and this would also depend on my record label, Mumak.

DC: Your favourite music artist(s) is/are?
Magasco: I have a handful but most importantly I’d say John Legend, Manu Dibango, Drake and Jovi.

DC: 3 things you like in a woman are...?
Magasco: honesty, humility and beauty.

DC: Lineloba is about...?
Magasco: Lol!! It’s aKommispronunciation for LandRover and as a Komnative, I grew up with people from other tribes mocking our accent  when we try to speak pidgin so I kept myself in a typically Komman’s position promising the best things in life to his girl on the condition that she prays for him. So it goes like this:line loba go di loin na for sine sinemeaningLandrover go di run na fo sand sandin Cameroonian pidgin English. Simply put what I‘m saying is if I make it, life is going to be smooth for me and my girl.

DC:  Name 2 people you would like to do a music collabo with!
Magasco: Definitely the dream is already coming true with Jovi but I would love to collaborate too with John Legend and Drake.

DC: Home is?
Magasco: Bamenda.

DC: Where would you like to be in 2 years?
Magasco: I dream to be amongst the greatest artists the world has ever seen.
                                                    
DC: Tell us something you have never shared before!
Magasco: I’d love to act one day.

DC: The best thing about Cameroon is...?
Magasco:  Life is easy and very affordable.

So if you haven't seen the new video, well check it out below...c'est trop fly!! Enjoy!!



Nice one Magasco and the Mumak Records family for doing it and doing it very well! Looking forward to many more of your artists, tracks and videos.

Hope you enjoyed our interview. Catch you again here on Dulce Camer as we continue to expose Cameroon and its many talents!

Join Magasco on Facebook here.

That's it!
Stay sweet
Dulce
xxx

No comments: