Thursday, January 27, 2011

DULCE CAMER ON TIPTOP STARS! *UPDATED*


(left to right, Cynthia, Ngum & Isabel)

For those who don't know, find out who the behind the scenes crew at Dulce Camer are by checking their 2 part indepth interview on the TipTopStars website.

Our interview reveals the reason why DC was founded as well as who and what truly inspires us, what constitutes our daily routine as well as our some of our greatest talent finds of 2010.

Read all about it and more in the first edition by clicking on the link http://tiptopstars.net/interviews/302-dulcecamercynthia.html

And the second edition by clicking here http://tiptopstars.net/interviews/304-dulcecamerngafor.html

Read and share!!
Stay sweet
Dulce
xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just need to marry all three of you and I will be complete:-)

Anonymous said...

Now we know the people Behind the Top50 list

Dulce said...

Awww Anonymous Jan 27, is that a proposal I hear??! Can you manage 3?!

DUŠKA ALŽBĚTA said...

I would highly recommend Mr, Benjamin services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Benjamin is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email.. / 247officedept@gmail.com     Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.