Stanley Enow is an artist whose name always stirs up some kind of controversy or another amongst the Cameroon crowd but the young award winning, global brand endorsed, internationally renowned artist continues to forge on in his quest to promote a clear and concise positive message especially to his main target crowd – the youths of Cameroon and Africa in general.
Work Hard, the first video to be released from the newly launched #SoldierLikeMaPapa debut album has been online from last month and it has not been short of criticisms because it was shot in Paris by director Max Ngassa even though the video remains one of the best videos visually in Cameroon this 2015. While others criticised the location, others focused on the storyline which they believed should have depicted a rags to riches storyline. But by focusing on the success side of the story of this video; this is the clear message Stanley Enow is promoting:
1. Dream that anything on this Earth is possible and then some because everything is possible.
2. Aspire to develop yourself into the best you can be.
3. Challenge the status quo, take risks they are healthy and essential to get you to the best of you.
4. When others think one way, think and act 10 steps ahead. Do not limit yourself to another person's level of understanding or thinking.
5. Start with what you have and where you are, it was possible for the young artist to make it from Cameroon where the obstacles especially for a music artist are endless.
Watch the video below...