Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

As the clock strikes twelve
All bad habits we must shelve
To see in a new day
Hoping and praying for new ways
A new dawn
A new yearn
Here comes a new tomorrow!
So good bye all my sorrow!
For I will know you no more
Just like the days before
A new me I want to explore!
(Cynthia Tabe)

Take this time to reflect on the past year and the coming year and I hope all you wish for this new begining comes your way, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!
In all things, don't forget to give thanks to GOD.
From Ngum and myself.
Stay sweet and blest
Dulce
xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he-eh, i c say this year go be a poetic one! hidden talents co, i like it! thanks for making '08 wonderful. here's to bigger and better things.

ngum

Dulce said...

LOL, Thanx Missy!