Thursday, December 5, 2013

TATA MADIBA'S LONG WALK TO FREEDOM HAS NOW ENDED...

Extraordinary, relentless, doubtless, hopeful, fiercely dignified, highly educated and much much more...oh what a person!

Tata "Madiba" Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela has died today 5th December 2013 around 8.50pm South African time in his home surrounded by his family.

We all knew this day would come however our heart aches, it aches so bad to even take this news in but we are thankful. Thankful for the life he chose to live. He lead by example with humility and peace being at the core of his person. 

We would like to end the post with this quote...

“During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.” Nelson Mandela

You will forever be an inspiration. You will forever be our hero. We love you Tata Madiba.

Sleep tight
Dulce
xxx

No comments: