Signed under the Molyko based No Hitz No Recordz label managed by Prince Enobi, Ciana released her acclaimed debut single "Bangwa Sense" in the last quarter of 2013.
Ciana kicked started her music career as a songwriter providing lyrics to her sister and friends before embarking fully as a singer. She joined an all male rap group which quickly became defunct. Not giving up easily, Ciana used her popularity gained to continue on a solo path. She later took part in 2012's biggest event - 12 12 12 organised in Buea.
Pursuing a music career was inevitable for Ciana as artists such as Beyoncé, Phyno, Foxxy Brown, MI greatly played a huge role in inspiring her journey.
2014 seems to hold a lot in store for this budding rap queen who is currently in the studio working on her tracks. We certainly cannot wait to hear more from her!
Check out these 5 interesting facts about her:-
- Ciana is not just a pretty face, she is a Geology/Petrology student.
- Ciana's dimples, waist and legs are her favourite features.
- Ciana loves being artistic including interior decoration.
- Her favourite colour is blue. Check out her logo ;-)
- She is very passionate about dancing.
Follow her on Twitter: @bestciana
Follow her label: @NHNRENT
Follow her PR: @ModeMaisonPR
Follow her activities on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/ModeMaisonPR
Dress/Shorts Combo by: Nakuin (Douala)
MUA: Bih Youty
Styled by: ModeMaison PR