Tuesday, February 12, 2013

HOT DIVA MUSEBA HANGS OUT WITH KIM KARDASHIAN!

A few weeks back reality TV queen Kim Kardashian was attending a private soirée in Abidjan put together by SIM card company "Ma Life".

At the event was our very own hot diva and star of "Bom Bom Bom" track; Museba who was also scheduled to perform at Kimmy's soirée which included star player Didier Drogba.

Check out the pic of the 2 girls hanging out below.


Have you not seen the "Bom Bom Bom" track yet? See the video below...


Stay sweet
Dulce
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola ladies. You are doing great work. It is actually through your blog that I learnt a little more about this lady who makes me so proud- Museba.
I am a journalist with the CRTV and am starting a magazine in July. I am interested in knowing if you can help me hook up with a few Cameroonian celebrities that I can interview for the entertainment page.
Thanks and all the best.
P- meltamba@yahoo.com