Saturday, December 8, 2012

HOT TRACK ALERT: DO U REALLY WANNA KNOW BY DENZYL FT WIZKID

It is evident that something is happening in the music industry in Cameroon and if you didn't know, well you better get to know because big things are happening and here we have our very own king of afrobeat Denzyl doing  a track with Naija's baddest boy and big music act Wizkid.

Yes, we did a post last week about a certain rumour circulating around town that there was something in the air between these two and well it is true!!

"Do U Really Wanna Know"? Check out the banging track below then and have a listen.


You love? Well, download it free here and share! http://www.hulkshare.com/amt4054icav4

Let's support on own!
Follow me on Twitter: @Brownschuga

Stay sweet
Dulce
xxx

1 comment:

merlin_caren said...

Hello Mr Denzyl u didn't future wizkid on this song mr man I am a Cameroon but base in Nigeria am a Musical Artist and E.M.E crew are my friends including the kennis music we were all in the studio wen he was recording this song so stop telling lies to people if u wanna know more about me Google Nobody Remix by 2Face ft SK BOYS and this is my email Merlin_caren@yahoo.ca my Mobile: +2347060512134 and I will link u up with any Artist of ur choice so u can do a real colabo if u think am joking being a Cameroonian my name are Kue Merlin Caren I am a Bamileke boy grew up in Limbe south west province