Friday, July 23, 2010

FASHION FOCUS: KREYANN

The designer behind the Kreyann label; Anna Ngann Yonn is doing tremendously well in developping her label within the international fashion scene.

Last year at the first Arise Africa Fashion Week in Jo'burg SA, she unveiled a collection with key pieces that were featured in Pride Magazine as seasons must have.

This year, fresh from unveiling at the Labo Ethnik fashion event in Paris Anna shows us that she still has more in her creative books to show the world.

I am in love with her recent collection. I love the fluidity, the femininity and the fusion of vibrant and earthy colours in her designs. Bravo Anna, you are arguably the Number one Camer fashion designer around.

See her new collection below. Enjoy!


Me loves this chic look! The whole image is so just right!








Love this!


My fav! I want this!









Stay sweet
Dulce
xxx

2 comments:

IRepCamer said...

DC DC DC.....this is tres tres chic!!I beg wuna hook me up with some Kreyann stuff...lol!

Anonymous said...

Amazing creations, great talent ... I am a huge fan .. I wear Kreyann and will more and more ... so PROUD of you Anna ;-))