Saturday, September 6, 2014

DULCE NEW VIDEO > I CUT YOU CAFE > STEVE'SLIL


On the heels of the sweet-sounding R&B tunes of "Ebangha" and "Diana", Steve’Slil continues to prove his originality, proficiency and creativity as he unspools a 100% ‘Camer-embellished’ festive tune titled "I Cut You Café"

This colloquial Cameroonian expression is used to show respect or commend someone for an attribute or achievement. It is a mimic of military salutation which is equally fused in the dance moves of the tune. 

I Cut You Café’ is an up-tempo Afro-pop concoction with a makossa bass line, drum and guitar pattern. This sultry R&B/pop delivery gets you in a shindig mood. Steve'slil states "I got the inspiration listening to makossa and I also used excerpts from Rrhumta’s most famous hit 'Bambambe' which immortalised my childhood.

The song was produced by Slimbeatz of Best Music Inc. The video was directed by Didi Blaise.

Watch the long awaited video below...we cut you all café!!


Twitter follow us: @Brownschuga

Stay sweet & 100% Camer
Dulce
xxx

No comments: